Wednesday, May 9, 2007

becoming a better job seeker - Online Search - Apply jobs post resume

The answer lies in becoming a better job seeker by sharpening your skills and learning my tips, tricks and tactics for the 21st century job market.

Job hunting is a skill just like any other business skill you possess. There are so many more new job hunting rules. It takes practice and persistence to master them all. Your technique must be honed and sharpened throughout your career.

Since 1999, I have been running a network of employment web sites (see source4india[at]gmail.com). Over the years I have seen the online job search landscape evolve into the force it is today. I'm also a former resume writer who has designed and written resumes for hundreds of successful job seekers. Along the way I've picked up various tips and tricks that enable job seekers to break through the murky waters of the job search process.

In fact, I discovered so many useful tips that I decided to publish them in print and online. I call them "Secrets of the Job Hunt".

"Today's job seeker needs every possible advantage available. Further, they must know that object of the game is always to secure the interview. For all too many in the market for a new job, that objective is elusive.

Ultimate Job Hunting Secrets presents concise methods that anyone can easily grasp and put into play, thereby resulting in significantly improving their chances that their calendar will be filled with interviews in the near future."


http://globaljobsonline.blogspot.com


No comments: